Sunday, February 1, 2009

I Have Some Questions

Why are there so many shows about killers? serial and otherwise? If the statistics of the general population were to match that of film entertainment, we would all either be a murderer, a victim of a murder, or a cop trying to solve a murder. A good percentage of us would even be cops that actually are serial killers trying to catch other serial killers.

Here is another deep and important question on my mind this evening. Why does iTunes take so dang long to sync my computer with my phone? And further more, why does it nearly always lock up my computer? I am pretty sure the answer is that my computer is an over worked, out dated, hunk of scrap that desperately needs to be replaced. I want one of those new laptops that are small, but have a super great back lit screen with a battery life of nearly a day. I'd love to be outside while working, rather than tethered to the wall by this power cord.

Just one more question before I go. Why do I get headaches on Sunday? Could it be possible that I am allergic to church? or naps? or rest in general? Please, say it isn't so!

2 comments:

  1. I so agree about the headache after church. Except I know EXACTLY where mine comes from!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?