Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Hurray for Tomorrows

I'm tired. I have been all day. Cold medicine makes me groggy. While
it was nice to sleep last night I won't be doing that again. I felt
like I just couldn't wake up all day.

My laptop locked up on me several times. At the moment I can't think
of anything that frustrates me more. There probably is, but my mind is
so irritated I can not think of it. . Technology is supposed make work
easier not more difficult. After reboot 4 or 5 I finished the task at
hand and shut her down. I'm posting this via my wonderful iPhone. I
am solving this problem tomorrow.

So, between cold medicine sleepiness and a noncooperative computer I
might have had a more productive day swimming in concrete.

I am thankful today is over and in a few short hours tomorrow will
arrive fresh and new ready to be what I make it.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you will feel better today. It is going to be a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chimge! It was a much better day!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?