Sunday, October 11, 2009

I Don't Want to Be Grounded, or do I?

I was scolded yesterday for not posting a new blog in over a week. I was threatened with grounding, if I didn't have something up by tonight. I'm not sure just how Tif thinks she can ground me with several thousand miles and an ocean between us, but I don't like to get in trouble, so I am doing as I am told.

It has actually be over 2 weeks since I have posted anything new here. I am not sure why. I have been busy, but I'm always busy. That excuse just doesn't fly. My good friend Erin always says, "If you want something done, ask a busy person." She's right. Busy people know how to get things done.

I think maybe being grounded would be nice. If I had to stay at home, and even better, stay in my room, maybe I would actually make the time to write something. Maybe it would even be interesting, or creative. I would certainly sleep if I were grounded, and if I couldn't leave my room I wouldn't get distracted by the kitchen, and all it's demands, or even be able to do much work.

Well, Tif, here you go - not 1, but 2 posts for ya today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?