Saturday, November 7, 2009

Halloween is for Leprechauns

Quincie did a little holiday mashup for Halloween. As you can see from the pics below, she was a leprechaun. She is a big fan of green (check out the green sock monkey sitting on the green curtains, and the green snoopy sitting on the lamp). She is also a big fan of hats. Thus the dilemma of which hat to wear for her costume. I think they both look pretty cute, but there might just be a little bias in that opinion.
Quincie and I went to a party hosted by some friends from church. It was a New Moon, pre-premiere party, and very fun. She went trick or treating for a while with a couple of friends who were also at the party. My costume was rather dull. I was Bella - on a regular school day. I wore jeans, a t-shirt, gray converse and a hoodie. Basically I just looked like me. No photo necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?