Saturday, November 29, 2008

Word Games

I like word games. I have been playing some fun ones lately, like Word Twist, Pathwords, Scramble, Scrabulous, Wurdle, etc. I would really like to find a version of Scrabble that I can play on my phone that is online multi player. It is much more fun to play with friends.

I have Wurdle, which is very similar to Boggle, on my iphone and the kids in my Primary class compete for the opportunity to play it. Only those students that are extra good get the chance. Things get a bit complicated when they are all good. Since I only have one phone, and there are several kids in the class, most of them are not happy waiting their turn. I decided to ease the tension and make some word puzzles that were lesson specific for class tomorrow. It is certainly not as cool as the iphone, but at least everyone gets to play at the same time.

Here is the link to make your own word puzzles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?