Thursday, November 6, 2008

Linda Tagged Me!

6 Unspectacular Quirks (Only 6!)
I was tagged by Linda. The rules are - write down 6 quirks then tag 6 more people.

I couldn't think of enough quirks (maybe that's a quirk?) so Quincie helped me with these.

1. I love laundry. Doing it, hanging it on the line, seeing it all neatly folded, smelling it all fresh and clean. Seriously, I buy the fresh linen scented candles. They make me feel happy. :-)

2. I yawn when there is too much silence and I don't know what to say.

3. I really like to-do lists. I have a new ap on my phone and it is the best ever!

4. I can't sleep on any lumps. No pockets in my jammie pants, etc.

5. Sometimes I watch Sponge Bob when I am alone.

6. I cover my eyes with a wash cloth when I rinse my hair. I don't like soap in my eyes. My mommy taught me that when I was a tiny girl.

I tag G, Joella, Karri, Tif, Chimge & JaNeal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?