Monday, September 7, 2009

Birthday Flowers from my Mom

My birthday was Friday and my Mom sent me flowers. They are so pretty - I love them! Tulips are one of my favorite flowers and they don't grow here in Hawaii. It makes me smile to see tulips on my table.

Friday was a pretty terrific day. It started out with breakfast at Zippy's with friends - Cathy, Angela, Veda and Fono. Hot chocolate and bacon are a fabulous way to start a day and another year on this planet.

Carl and Ryker came home with a really cool gadget for me. I do love gadgets! It is the new Jabra Halo stereo bluetooth headset. Very cool indeed!

That night we went to dinner at Outback which we all thoroughly enjoyed.

My friends and family are awesome! Thanks for such a great day and making me feel so loved and special!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?