Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Joella's Fun Memory Game

Joella never does this stuff. If you send her a survey, she won't do it. She is the least likely to respond on all of those "get to know you" questionnaires that go around. So, in an effort to support her in this radical departure from the norm, I have complied with her wishes.

Here are the rules:

1. As a comment to this post, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog (if you have one) and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one for you.


3 comments:

  1. I remember reading your blog this morning.

    Rik

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember that YUMMY Chinese restaurant in Lehi that we went to and then went to see "The Illusionist". I remember your daughter was a sweetie and very cute! We need more memories together, Mindy!
    And you are so right about Joella! Is she a crack-up or what!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember that you are always there to listen to me and always check up on me when you know that something is wrong. You are a wonderful friend!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?