Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Gadget Love



I love gadgets and I really love getting gadgets for Christmas.  This year Carl got me the BEST gift - this set of 3 high quality, lens for the camera on my iPhone!  Yes, camera lens for my PHONE!  (You can get yours at Photojojo.com .)

They attach with a small magnetic ring that you stick to the outside of the lens on your phone.  There is a wide angle/macro, fisheye, and a telephoto lens included in the set. /They are just so cool.  I've been playing with them all afternoon.  Facetime is interesting with the different effects. Everyone wants to see the family pet through a fisheye lens, right? 

I took this portrait of my new dino friend with the Macro lens.  Pretty crazy cool, huh?
 (Go to Prehistoricparty.photojojo.com if you want to understand the deal with the dinosaurs.  I think it is awesome marketing, a great, FUN way to incorporate social media into a business that actually makes sense.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?