Friday, August 31, 2012

Thoughts from 3am

Last night, or more correctly really early this morning, I woke up with the answer to a question I have been pondering running through my mind.  I woke up enough to type it into the notes of my phone, and then promptly fell back asleep. 

I sort of thought it was all a dream until I was at the bank this afternoon and while scrolling through my notes for an account number ( I know - I shouldn't keep bank account numbers in my phone like that, but honestly, where do you keep them? ) So, anyway, I click open my notes and there it is -  It's so interesting, the title of the note is "Fixing My Gaze"  I don't remember when I started that note, or what I was thinking when I titled that blank page, but there it was, open, titled, and waiting for these words.

A blessing is not a reward you earn, or a goal you achieve.

A blessing is a gift from God.  All that is required is for you to receive.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?