Sunday, January 11, 2009

Chester


We have been talking about getting a dog for, well, forever! Today it finally happened! The stars were aligned, and thanks to some awesome friends, this little ball of fur came to live at our house.

He is a Border Collie mix. I am not sure what the mix is, but he stands like a terrier, and listens intently to the sound of birds. His dark spots have some dark brown in them, but he is mostly white and black. He is about 9 weeks old, and we named him Chester.
He loves the soccer ball!

4 comments:

  1. You gave in!!! Congrats on the puppy. That should be a good size and smart dog. I'm still holding out because I know exactly who gets to do all the dog poop in the end. Maybe in the future.

    :) Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute and looks like he fits in with your family very nicely! My puppy will be a year soon!! She is still full of fun and lots of energy. Most labs are. Lots of rawhide squares and bones and we are good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's only been a week, but I think he is bigger! I love my puppy!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?