Sunday, March 9, 2008

Car Wash

March has just begun, and so much has happened. Last week was monumental. I am finding it hard to describe just what I mean. Life is changing, and from some perspective it is chaotic.

It is a season of change, everything is in flux. It is something like trying to drive into one of those automatic carwashes. If you turn too sharp, or too wide, you end up riding on the rail, stuck, and not making much forward progress. When you finally hit the track, you snap into the right place and the automatic track pulls you through the rest without effort. I think I have just put my wheels in the track.

Simply put, I am happy. I feel peace. I am excited about the future, and certain in the joy that is awaiting.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on everything recently!! You are so amazing. Your family pics were working this time. So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! I'm so glad you have a blog. And it's so insightful. I sure miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Miss you guys too! I love all the fun pics and videos you do on your blog. Come visit again soon.

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?