Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Because Camping Can Be In Tents

I found these fun band-aids at Target weeks ago and thought they would be a fun little gifts for Girls Camp.  I have been racking my brain for the right words and packaging to go with them.  When hours of Pinterest scrolling failed to supply what I was looking for, I decided to make my own.  On the odd chance there is another person looking for something similar, I decided to add my creation to Pinterest and save them all the trouble.  If that is you, you are most welcome.



 These are super easy to assemble.  All you need to to do is print, cut them out, fold, insert your prize, and seal them up with a bit of tape or a sticker.  Cutting an nice even circle was the hardest part for me.  (Why is Quincie gone the one day I am doing a craft project??)


 1. Print
2. Cut it out
3. Fold in the sides
4. Insert your flat prize (Band-aids, EmergenC, etc.)
 5. Secure with tape or a sticker



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?