Sunday, August 13, 2017

The More Things Change, the More They Stay the Same

Is blogging dead?  Mine is - 8 months with  no post is pretty much dead.  I love to express myself through the written word, so what gives?  My expressions have been reduced to Facebook and IG posts.  Can't do Twitter, even at my briefest, I need more than 140 characters.

I have been recently asked to write blog posts for a couple of clients.  I was like, sure, I blog, I can do that.  But seriously, I haven't blogged since before Christmas!  Are my skills rusty?  What is a blog post but a short essay with a couple of flashy photos?  So all these years since school, and I'm still writing essays.  I admit I prefer getting paid in dollars rather than grades.

Whatever, this blog post is dumb, and too short, and kind of pointless.  I'm really profound over on social media - I'll go post another nature photo over there were get paid in likes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?