Sunday, January 10, 2016

Looking Back with Gratitude, Looking Forward with Faith 2014 - 2015

 I was a very lazy blogger in 2015.  Starting right off with this post I wrote the first week of January 2015 that I never posted.  I'm about ready to do this again for 2016 and saw this in the DRAFTS folder.  Well, better late than never I suppose. :).
Another year has come and gone and it's time to evaluate the past and make a plan for the future.  Last January I sat down and created a new vision board and wrote a few goals on my chalkboard.  Some goals were accomplished, some visions were realized.  Others didn't quite make the grade and need more work, and others didn't make the cut for the 2015 list.

Here's how 2014 looks by the numbers:

I walked 656 miles in 22 hours 34 min.

I hiked 42.51 miles over the course of 8 hikes.
I danced hula for 17 hours 40 min. (Extemporaneous, out of class and off stage dancing not included.)

I read 60 books.

I read the Book of Mormon 4.5 times.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?