Wednesday, June 26, 2013

It's a Whirlwind in Here!

There are so many thoughts rolling around in my head of things I want to do and need to do - work, church, personal - big things, things with deadlines, things without deadlines that are more important than the things with deadlines, but because they don't have deadlines they might never get done, and that would be a terrible shame because they really are important, and could change the world, well MY world anyway.  Whew .... THAT was a run on sentence!  And just how it sounds in my head right now.

Have you ever had so many things swirling around you, and in your head that the only safe thing to do is to stay perfectly still, close your eyes, and maybe fall asleep?  That's where I am right now.  Hang on, I'll be back after a quick nap .......



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?