Sunday, October 28, 2012

Smoothie Recipe to Remember

I made a really tasty smoothie for my breakfast this morning.  I should have taken a picture, but it was so good it was gone in a flash.  It was really yummy and I don't want to forget how I made it.  Definitely making this again.

      Banana (1)
      Vanilla Extract (the real stuff, just a splash)
      Coconut Milk (probably about a cup)
      EmergenC Raspberry Flavor Vitamin powder fizzy drink mix packet (the cold fighting stuff)
      Frozen Berry blend - Raspberries, Blueberries, and Blackberries (about 2 cups)

I have started blending all the non-frozen stuff together first.  After it is well blended, and the banana is totally liquified, then I add the frozen fruit.  I think it makes for a smoother consistency.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?