Friday, April 10, 2009

Multicultural Dining

I am sure this has happened to you before. You are driving around with a group of friends or family trying to decide what to eat. Everyone is hungry, but the ideas are all over the place. There is no consensus amongst the group. Someone shouts out, "Mexican", "No, Chinese", another says, "Italian", "How about breakfast?". Of course the most irritating individual says, "None of those, but I don't know what I want."

Just last week I realized the solution. There is a place that is quick, easy, and even affordable, where you can make everyone happy, except maybe Miss I Don't Know. I have been eating there for years, and you probably have been too.

Jack in the Box has it all - Mexican, Italian, Chinese, 24 hour breakfast, shakes, smoothies, and even boring old burgers. Last week I drove away with tacos, mozzarella sticks with zesty marinara, and the best egg rolls, all for under $10. Now tell me, how do you beat that?

1 comment:

  1. I like the deep fried tacos. I'm sure these make a true Mexican cringe.
    --Tiffany

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?